ONLINE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Filmhouse Limited our primary goal is to ensure that we provide you with the very best in premium cinema experience. Any details you post to our site is primarily to ensure we deliver on this goal and to serve YOU better. The more we get to know about you the more we are able to enhance and provide you with a premium movie experience. Filmhouse is committed to ensuring that your payment details remains safe. We take certain details on online payments only to enable a secure transaction via your banking institution. We have employed the very latest security and encryption technology to protect you and your credit / debit card.
- You acknowledge and understand that by accessing and using this Website and/or any of the Services offered on this Website including the purchasing of any ticket, you agree to and are bound by these terms and conditions of use.
- These terms and conditions of use constitute a binding agreement between Filmhouse Limited and you, the user.
- Filmhouse may at any time revise these Web Site Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and you agree to periodically visit this page to determine the then current Web Site Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- The unauthorized copying, displaying or other use of any content from this site is a violation of the law.
- You acknowledge having been advised by Filmhouse Limited that the Content is protected in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and internationally by a variety of laws, including but not limited to, copyright laws and treaty provisions, trademark laws, patent laws, and other proprietary rights laws (collectively "Rights").
- In addition to Filmhouse Limited's Rights in individual elements of the Content, Filmhouse Limited or its licensors own a copyright in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, trademarks, slogans and product designations found on this Site. By making them available on this Site, Filmhouse Limited is not granting you a license to use them in any fashion. Access to this Site does not confer upon you any license under any of Filmhouse Limited's or any third partyâ€™s intellectual property rights.
- To register with us you may be required to choose a user name and a password. You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret and may be asked to provide a password recovery question. You are also responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of these security data. You may be required to enter your username and password every time you want to use the services on our Site. Filmhouse Limited will not be held liable for any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred arising from your failure to keep your account details (such as user names, passwords and access codes) secure or from you permitting anyone else to use your account with us and you indemnify Filmhouse Limited and hold us harmless in this regard. You accept that you will be personally liable for all transactions concluded on your account.
- No person, business or web site may link to any page on this site without the prior written permission of Filmhouse Limited.
- This Site a may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. Filmhouse makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this Site. Because Filmhouse has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Filmhouse is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Filmhouse makes no representation or warranty as to any third party Content, products or services, and you agree that Filmhouse shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party Content, products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- If you choose to participate in a promotion, competition or other Filmhouse sponsored activity ("Website Activity"), you agree to comply with any rules or regulations governing such Website Activity and to the following:
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Filmhouse Limited nor sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, will not enter any of the competitions which is hosted partly or in whole by Filmhouse Limited on the website
- Prizes are not transferable and/or negotiable and also valid while stocks/offers lasts.
- Subject to sponsor conditions/other agreements, Filmhouse Limited undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners only where such winners are located/resident within its various locations in Nigeria.
- Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of being won will be disposed of at the discretion of Filmhouse Limited
- Winners of specific competitions accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by Filmhouse Limited and/or the respective sponsor of the specific competition.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- SMS entries to any of Filmhouse Limited SMS Competitions may come at a charge and Free SMS to Filmhouse Limited may not apply.
1. Terms and Conditions of Use:
2. Restrictions on Use of Content:
3. Trademarks and Service Marks:
4. Privacy and Security:
7. Participation in Promotions, Competitions and other Site Activities: